Tuesday, November 30, 2010

scxcr: A friend.

In case you're wondering, this popped up in google image search.


Well today is the birthday of a good friend of mine, scxcr.  For those who don't know him, he makes game reviews, lets plays, and footage from his adventures in various of conventions just to name a few.  Here's his youtube channel along with his blog spot.  What I'll be going over in this post is my thoughts on him and how we came to be.  We'll start at the beginning of our friendship, as far as I can remember anyway (and yes, WellUnreal007, I'm even guilty of doing it in text.  Bite me.)


How did we met?

Well I don't quite remember how that has occurred.  I do recall that scxcr was part of a forums that Marc0 (formally yet popularly known as Armake21) used to traverse around.  When the forums diminished, there came PaxB, which didn't fare any better.  However, when I first truly have learned about him was when he went to Connecticon 2009 to meet WellUnreal007.  WellUnreal007 (his youtube page), another good friend of mine, was attending the convention when scxcr decided to meet up with him there.  As far as I know, it's the longest trip he's taken to the convention yet.  You'll find videos on their adventures of the conventions on their youtube pages.  After this was when I began to take notice to scxcr as he was appearing in our usual group skype chats.  He is by far the most quietest person yet the wittiest I've heard, so I got to know him better.  From then on, after deciding that I would attend to Connecticon 2010 was when we all really started to sound more like a family then just typical friends.

As a friend.

More intimidating than the T-1000

For as long as we've been hanging out, it was pretty much all the time in the group skype calls we're in.  I find him to be really creative in what he does.  The way he delivers his responses to others in funny matters, the music he writes for his "Just Play Along" reviews, the way he does his videos in general and the outcome of his hard work on his costumes.  He is also a kind person, including the time when he drove me and lillylivers to a grocery store to pick up food to cook, and when he was tending to me when I was ill during the convention times.

He has been a great friend, sharing his fun experiences with me and the others, playing video games, making each other laugh, as well as sharing his creativity with us.  Ever since Connecticon 2010, I see scxcr, not only as a friend, but as a brother, along with wizwar100, shadowsnake123, tomdogg449, etc, from that very moment everyone was looking after me when I was ill at the hotel room was the moment I've learned who my true friends are; it's just like having another family.

I wish ya to make the best of your life, more than you've provided for us, scxcr.  Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment